Please find below our price list:
1. FREE delivery for the Netherlands for orders over 50 Euros
2. FREE delivery for Germany, Austria, Belgium and France for orders over 100 Euros
3. 4.95 Euros for the Netherlands deliveries below 50 Euros
4. 4.95 Euros for Germany
5. 8.25 Euros for Belgium
6. 13.50 Euros with track and trace for the following European countries: Austria and France
7. For the Rest of the World: we currently deliver in most European countries. Please place your order to get a specific country delivery cost.
If you would like a more accurate estimation or you have any other questions please contact us at email@example.com
1. You are entitled to cancel your order up to 14 days after receiving your order, without notice.
2. You will have 14 days to return your product when sending a cancelation. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cancelation. In this situation, the 14 days are counting from the email day forward.
You will be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs. You will need to cover only the cost of returning your order. If you use this right, the product will be returned to Komodo with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - returned to the vendor in the original condition, packaging and tags. To use this right, you can contact us anytime at email@example.com. We will then refund the due amount within 14 days after we register/receive your return.
As mentioned above, you are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Please obtain a Proof of Postage certificate from the Post Office when returning items to us as we can not be held responsible for items that we do not receive.
If your item is faulty or damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.
If there is an item missing from your order, please get in touch by email at email@example.com and we will endeavour to correct any error made as quickly as possible.
If you have any complaints please visit our Customer Services complaints section. We recommend that you first contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation through the WebwinkelKeur. As of February 15, 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to report complaints through the European Commission's ODR platform. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not yet pending elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint via the European Union platform.
Return address: Breeuwhamer 11-13, 1648 HG, De Goorn, Netherlands
Thank you for shopping with us!